Million Dollar Event Planning Career
A guide for how to build the career of your dreams and take your event planning career to the next level.
Whether you are just starting out, want to learn what it takes to be a pro or you’ve been doing this for years, Gianna’s self-paced online course, Million Dollar Event Planning Career, will teach you how to elevate yourself to a pro, and earn a lucrative living while enjoying yourself. Unlike other event planning courses, Gianna’s course is true edutainment. Gianna’s personality, unique experience from a career planning events at Google, Amazon, SoftBank Vision Fund, and other Fortune 500 companies, and her charismatic storytelling to teach lessons, make this course as entertaining as it is educational.
Beyond the tactical teaching of other standard courses, this self-paced course will teach you the creativity and strategy you need to elevate your skills and take your career to the next level. From how to set your strategy and measure your results to taking your engagement and ideation to the next level, this robust course also guides you to apply learnings to your own events with exercises following each chapter. And if you want to personalize the experience beyond the course, you can purchase one of the coaching or Q&A packages to accompany it.
Learn Gianna’s secret sauce and tools for planning memorable and impactful events based in her 20+ year experience running events at Google, Amazon, SoftBank Vision Fund, and other Fortune 500 companies.
Pro tip: Check and see if your company will cover the cost or part of the cost of the course as part of your “education stipend” which many companies now provide to employees. If you need a downloadable course outline, reach out to [email protected].
What you’ll Learn: Take a peek inside the Million Dollar Event Planning Career.
You can expect strategic, tactical, and creative planning strategies including:
- How to find your niche and various career paths you can take as a corporate event planner
- Strategic sourcing and contract negotiation
- Navigating venues and virtual event platforms
- How to drive engagement at live and virtual events
- Setting KPI’s and measuring ROI
- Content strategy and speaker sourcing
- Best practices around team management and leadership
- Budget saving strategies
- Pro tactics and tools such as master event planning doc, work back timeline, RACI, and run of show
- Creative and resourceful food and beverage planning
- Building surprise and delight into your events
- What the future of event holds including DEI, accessible, and sustainable event practices
All lessons are pre-recorded and available on-demand so you can access them on your own time. Each chapter is between 30-40 minutes long divided into five lessons. Each lesson includes three exercises so you can practice the lessons and apply them to real scenarios that you will encounter in your event planning career.
Want to stay in the loop?
Join the mailing list to receive news and updates about when the course launches.